Here are a few easily available as well as affordable foods that can help prevent acne
- Spinach: Toxins and bacteria that aren’t released get stored as wastes and this eventually leads to acne. Green foods like spinach are rich in chlorophyll which helps cleanse bacteria and toxins from the digestive tract and blood stream. Spinach is rich in Vitamin A, which naturally acts as an anti-acne agent.
- Turmeric: Turmeric fights inflammation and brightens the appearance of the skin. It also acts as a natural remedy against internal bacteria and toxins that lead to acne. Use about ¼ tsp a day for great results.
- Cocoa: Cocoa is rich in taste, contains no sugar and is great for your skin. Dutch, or alkalized fights acne by fighting against acids that leads to breakouts and inflammation. It also enhances the blood flow in your skin which makes your face more radiant and youthful.
- Carrots: Carrots are the healthiest go-to snack. They are rich in Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, which work against acne. Eat carrots along with a healthy diet to reduce acne faster.
- Salmon: Salmon has wonderful skin, heart and mood benefits. Moreover, it is high in omega 3 fats, protein that boosts collagen in the skin and helps fight inflammation. All these attributes of this fish are essential for beating acne.